Press the advertisement

Saturday, February 12, 2011

the most original ME :)



Hey there, it's me. I'm still here due to some reason. And cause of that, I'm only bathed just now. Gosh it's 4.30 a.m. I can't believe that I can stand of the stickiness of my body for that long. Call me dirty meow meow.


I'm exhausted. But I can't sleep yet. The picture above shows me that I'm just done bathing. The wet hair drove me blogging here. FYI I don't like to use dryer LOL! erm, I don't like to use comb too! Haha!



Valentine celebration tomorrow and sorry J for delaying my pressie for you. You know I'm a last minute person and I have not done your present yet. Oops! Sorry :X You wouldn't blame me right? LOL!


Happy Valentine's day peep! Oops correction, Happy Valentine's eve everyone! Enjoy the celebration with your loves one. Night peep. :)





Only random from Evon, ah     HA! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment