Press the advertisement

Thursday, October 27, 2011

October - my birthday month (girls part)

Baby Jim's blog remind me of this.  I should really blog about this at this moment instead of delay and delay end up with abandon it again. :/



23th Oct, well, it's maaaa day! I'm officially turned 20th peep, not a shame thing but it's kinda a sad case that I'm now starting my 2nd-10 life. Oops, old folk Evon. As traditions, the girls celebrated the precious day with me right before the actual day, that's 22nd of Oct, count down for coming of the day. :)





We went to the new restaurant at Pavilion named as Morganfield's while the original plan was Starbucks Pavilion since we used to buy birthday cake at Starbucks but never celebrate at there. Too bad, you know what means by "people mountain people sea" right? That's definitely the description for Starbucks on that night, and also the Pavilion mall. You can't imagine how crowded was Pavilion that night. What happened? Everyone wanna celebrate ma birthday? Lol. :P *crap*




Oops spider web everywhere? They weren't dirty, but reminding  us, it's Halloween! Wee~ 


They were eaten but I'm starved that night. Alright ma fault, skipped the dinner with family just for more time prettify myself. You know girl needs time for make up, hair-do, bath and others right? I'm that kind of girl who spend much more time than others on this, a super "mo" people. :P Well back to the topic. I've ordered myself a Gordon Blue Chicken Chop.

 The taste is not bad and it's cost RM26.90. If not mistaken. 

Well, these are definitely not our thing. Fruit drinks which contained alcohol. Know what happened to them next?

According to the elders, wine taste better mix with coke. What will happen to Vodka then? Baby Jim working hard on it. :D


Result release, positive! But still I wasted my drink, so to Baby Shan. Oops Rm20++ per drink. :'( . Double J Jim and Jing finished their drinks. Cheers! *clap clap* haha!
*note : no alcohol trying kiddy, proved that Shan and I are still kids :P*




They ordered some side order still although they were all eaten. Spotted the photo above? Let me introduce, it's CHEESY FRIES from Morganfield's! Strongly recommend! It taste great and cheesseeyyy! Seriously yummy we're just so in love with it. Another note for you again, do not order it if you're only 1 or 2 people there, it was huge. 



As usual craps a lot, gossips flied around the restaurant. And AS USUAL again, they were all wanted to pee right before 12a.m. LOL! Hahahhah. Pity Baby Jim who seriously wanted to pee were dumped with me in the restaurant while the others went to "toilet", oh yea, another one who being dumped, pity Eric. LOL. Alright they were taken too long, let's camwhore for awhile.






Tons of picture to post, decided to show it by collage them all. :)



Birthday songs and pretty lil cup cakes from them sharp 12 in the early morning of 23th Oct. My girls knew pretty well that I'm kinda phobia with cake p/s I got bout 4 cakes last year. :/ Well they got me these pretty cup cakes! Lovin it! <3



                                                         Surprise!                                               Make a wish. :)

                                                          Blow~                                                             *tadah*



We only started our camwhore session after 12o'clock. 1, 2, 5 are now our new entertainment. Don't know what is that? Let's see the examples. :P

Let's learn! 1~~~~~~~~~~



2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5~~~~~~~


Lastly emo. :D



I know it's kinda "yong soi" and you can't blame us for this. We are not as professional as her. Oops the "her", is our new entertainment. I'm not going to deny that we love to talk people's bad. :p  Especially for her -.- 1, 2, 5 for whole night, it's really funny and I'm so sorry for making noise at the restaurant. Full of our laughter again. Teehee. Skip that part.




Here's the pictures of the day.

ah po were tried to protect her lil chicky. teehee. 

<3

sexy back. 


 This is Ju-onn! Is Ju-onn right? Woops SCARY :X

Malaysia next top model search finalist! LOL! 



The slaves and the queen. Lovin these 2 pics much <3





The present part. Baby girlssss realized I'm craved for bag. I know you girls went Sunway, eaten Zanmai which costly, walked whole day just because of me. *touching, wiping ma tears* :') Hahahha. Thank you for it. Seriously, I'm lovin it so so so so so so so so so *infinity* much!



Brand named as GioFiore. Short form, GF. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a lovely present from them. Thank youuuu so so much <3



Thanks for the day, thanks for everything. You know I love you girls so so much right? :) Lastly happy belated birthday for me, I wish I will become prettier and prettier and prettier! LOL!



picture of the day.



Present : Cadee Ong, Jimc Liew, Vivian Chaw, Jane Chee, Eric Yee.
Absent : Chiao Yee Kong. p/s, it's kinda weird without you this year. You celebrated with me most of the years since form 1 or 2. 


thank you for this <3  do this together coming gathering okay? teehee. 












For more photos, kindly view Baby Jim photo album or my photo album. :)  














*Stay tune for the next post. *



No comments:

Post a Comment