Press the advertisement

Friday, October 7, 2011

Let's party! Halloween Flash Mop

Went for a recording session last week for the Halloween Flash Mop event from The Mines Shopping Mall.




It's been a long time I didn't step into the studio. And you know, I don't dance for yearSSSS. I'm glad that jie jie asked me for this so I got the chance to dance again. These are the very first dancing tutorial of me and I know they were sucks. I'm not a professional though.



Okay stop crapping and back to the topic. Hey guys, The Mines Shopping Mall is going to organize a flash mop event at 30th Oct 2011! And you know what? It's , FOC!! They prepared few dances for the event, you can kindly view their page for more information and the dancing tutorials. Our theme this year will be HALLOWEEN! Woots sounds cool huh! 




Roly Poly is one of the dance that we're going to dance on that day. What cha waiting for? Stand up and learn the steps and the rest dances together now! It's easy and simple! I will be there on that day too. Let's have fun together and party in the mall! Everyone are welcome!




I'm looking forward to you, see you guys there! Check their page, The Mines Shopping Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment