Press the advertisement

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Job is fun

Elooo peepo!!



I'm suppose to do my macro tutorial right now but I'm serious going to crazy, I must stop for a moment before being insane. Well, let's blog.



My dearest Facebook friends should know that I went for a job last Friday. It's about a golf club event at The Mines Golf Club. Baby Shan and me as promoter of Tiger.


That's the first time I've been there. And I was like, wow, the decoration of the club is so nice! Of course, 5 star maa. Hahaha. The staff lead us to the wash room for changing. He left half way and we have to search ourselves. We can't find any wash room there until we saw a door with doorplate named as "Ladies Changing Room", we were like, OMG? It don't look like wash room at all from the view outside. Of course, 5 star maa. Hahahah.



Event started at 6 sharp and guests entered the ball room on time. There were only 4 tables total. Few guests, but they are all upsiders, can know it through their communications and also dresses. Most of the guests are foreigner, included the one who hired us, I'm not sure whether he is the boss of Tiger but I'm sure that he's sort of ceo or something. Everyone are kind and friendly, hmph hmph, my boss is an exception. Shhhh. 




Total 4 freelancer there included Baby Shan and me, the other 2 from Carlsberg. 2 bosses are enemy? But we're not. =p In contrast we had lot of fun and craps a lot. Hahaha. The event roughly bout the golf match they held in the afternoon and then playing slides review it all back, pricing session bla bla bla and bla bla bla. OH yea forgot to mention something important of the ball room, we saw a gold Rolex clock! another OMG.



We were starved and expecting they'll give us some food. They did! Asked us for having their buffet together. :') How touch I am. We seriously hungry, cannot blame us for taking LOTS of their food. You know they were stunt. Haha. A conversation between 2 guests, A :" They are thin.", B:" But they eat so much!!"








Photo session after work. Always full of energy after work. Such a waste we did't capture the view of the room and also the food we taken. =p LOL.


Girls capture heaven, the washroom! Especially 5 stars wash room!!



 Being bullied just because I'm the shortest :'( 
p.s, I'm get rid of heels, it hurting.








Lovin hair of the day. it looked smooth :) teehee.




Work is fun, but it's time to face the reality and back to the stupid macro. Last but not least, great to know new friend Bell and Penny. Alright, ciaoz!


No comments:

Post a Comment