Press the advertisement

Monday, January 9, 2012

09012012 -xiexieni-

Baby Jim's shopping post made me wanna blog about shopping post badly, you know I bought much lovely things recently but I got no time to update. I abandoned Christmas eve, New Year eve, Career fair, shopping post, year end post etc OMG so damn much! But I've decided to make this as my first post in year 2012, just because it was really lovely one. Don't envy, I just want to announce so badly, Evon is so sweeeeeeet !! =p




In my mindset, HE is always the one who are rational, never do any romantic thing for me, NEVER. -.- I'm sorry to use capital letter my dear but seriously you NEVER. =p I'm always proud to say I'm so romantic in our relationship but you know, never been cherish, just because you're too rational and never feel the romantic-ness of me. How sad =(




Had a lil arguement last night. As a pay back, HE did something HE never do before in our entire relationship period. I'm surprisingly got his phone call this afternoon that he's inside my campus. According to him in the phone call conversation, he was dropping by to give me something. I received the Chatime and Sushi Zanmai from him, he knew I love it so much. :) I never expect I can eat such good food inside campus area. *tear drops, touching T.T*



Received another message from him, check out my bonnet when I got into my car. *Checked*, and I saw this inside my car's bonnet.




*Rubbed eyes* I can't believe my boyfriend did this to me! This is the shoes I updated in my Facebook no longer ago and I really love it much and it's inside my bonnet ?! I just so can't believe it.



Well HE made a huge mistake. OMG why are you so blur my dear? He texted Baby Shan just to confirm my shoes size last night without me knowing but he can still make such mistake. Give you a big LOL my dear. HAHAHAHAHA. #ijustcantstoplaughing#  She told him my feet size 37 and he bought me size 7 =.=! OMG. Are you really think that my feet are that huge?! I'm very short only my dear. LOL.




Went to Midvalley and change to another appropriate size.





Give me a reason why is it so nice. :D Give me. Hahahahahaha. OMG I'm insane. Thank you Mr.J, million billion trillion THANKS! I love it so much. Thank you for all these, what you did for me today. I love it so much. Last but not least, do this kind of things often kay? I'm greedy =p Teehee. Xie xie ni. ♥ Woooo what a long post, I hope I can write such long essay in my report =( 




More post coming up soon, stay tune. :) Have a great night peepo.

No comments:

Post a Comment