Press the advertisement

Friday, December 30, 2011

30122011 The new love

Remember the previous post I blogged bout ma wishlist? I got it! I mean I did one of it!




Went to The Mines shopping mall today with baby Shan and Jim. The spec shop are all doing year end sales and their sunglasses are superb cheap! 30%, 40% or some even less than 100bucks with famous brand! We can't stop our excitedness, survey around the spec shop in the mall since baby Jim and I wanted to get one sunglasses before Bali. =p




HAVE, YOU, SPOT, IT!??!? ISN'T IT NICE?!?!??!?! I wanted to survey and don't really mean to buy, I mean my main purpose was survey. BUT, I, BOUGHT, IT!!!! Thanks to the tiny Miss Liew, she bought her sunglasses, that's why I bought mine too. =p 



You know what? The original price of the spec was RM238, p/s if not mistaken. And now, it only cost RM120 when it sold out for me! Woohoo! By the way, I forgotten what it's brand. LOL. Well that's not the point. 




Baby Jim's sunglasses! Her sunglasses only cost RM90! So unfair =( You should really get the Bonia one, that one nicer =p *evil me don't let her so happy because she bought a cheaper sunglasses than me*



We actually wanted to get a power sunglasses yet the salesperson don't encourage us to put power as well. We will feeling dizzy when we're on our sunglasses, he said. p/s actually the main reason was our eye power are seriously deep. =( 



Well, that's not important anymore, we got our lovely sunglasses for Bali already! I can't wait to wear it! Urgh stupid Evon's eyes! I wanna wear lens for the sunglasses! I never know I can be that happy just because I bought a sunglasses which I don't think it's really necessary for me. Well, who cares? My new baby is so nice!!! 



Happy happy day, I always hate this kind of ending in blog post since I think that it's so primary school essay's ending. But then, I just feel wanna scream so badly! Happy happy day!! La la la la la la~ Sing a happy song~~~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment