Press the advertisement

Friday, December 16, 2011

161211 ♥

weeee off to Midvalley!



161211
Mr J dated me for the very first time to K session. I had been waiting for 2 years you know until he finally opened his gold mouth for this! Well, failed again, he went to farm for his assignment, my throat is currently not under a good condition too. :/ Wasted.




Switch plan and off to Midvalley! He asked me choose whether Sg Wang or Midvalley. Miss Chua is super duper broke now. For my own good, Midvalley will be better or else I will crazy sad if I see any nice shirt in Sg Wang but purse don't allow me to buy anything :(



Isn't this nice? It is a maze! Midvalley's Christmas decoration of the year! I just love this so much, simply, and nice :) 






Hmph hmph, never miss out this lovely thing whenever we go to Midvalley. Teehee. 


It's mine!! And I finished all! Muahahahahha!!! *evil* p.s, it's kinda impossible for me to finish this all by myself. :/








Movie, Zanmai, movie, Zanmai, movie, Zanmai. Mr J made a right decision this time, he chose Zanmai! Woohoo! Kinda addicted with the Sushi there lately it's SHOOOO NICE! Well, a reminder to myself, eat SUSHI KING no more. :/ Kinda waste money for something that much different in quality but bout the same price. Oh no don't sue me please I'm just telling the truth :p





As usual, Sushi Zanmai crowded like hell and a long long queue in front of the restaurant just to wait for being seated. I should have capture the long queue. :/ Wait for too long? Camwhore time, well, not that normal type. :p


He's copying my face emotions non-stop! I should give you a最佳模仿男艺人奖 :D 


Hahahahhahahaahahhaahah LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH! yier~~~~~~~~

Nah, see the pretty 1 la ;p 

 Memang x bagi face! Ish!









Midvalley published their own Christmas newspaper! There's a sticker inside the newspaper as well. Lovin their parking ticket, argh Christmas atmosphere everywhere! :) 






I'm not a Christian, but I do love Christmas so much. Merry Christmas people :) 




smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment