Press the advertisement

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wishlist before the year end.

Christmas is around the corner and the year going to end very soon. I know everyone is headache in choosing pressie for your partner for Christmas, Valentine's or bla bla bla. So do my boy. Responding to Mr.J's request, since he got zero ideas always in choosing pressie for me during any special dates, I'm going to blog bout ma new wishlist. :)






First of all I would like to introduce my new dream. I don't mean to freak you out my dear, but I really love to have this.




It's everyone's heat now! I love this too and I did really planned to get this before Chinese New Year. Back to the reality, I should really wait for the dead of my current LG phone before I get this. :) So don't worry my dear, you can skip this part. Teehee.






Here comes another one. Since the day I started to drive, I've realize the importance of sunglasses, especially when I'm driving to campus in the early morning. Huge sun hurts ma eyes :(  Since I'm going to Bali at Feb year 2012, I should really get this before the vacation. Oh yea, I'm going to get a pair with power. You know I'm quite serious in short-sightedness, and I don't really wear lens to campus. Hmph hmph. :/




Although the lovely girls gave me the lovely GF bag as my birthday present, I am still love to get another one at Chinese New Year. My usual style, don't really need to be costly and branded, as long as that is the one I love. :)







Thanks to the Baby Shan for non-stopping hypnosis me in buying Pull and Bear high cut shoes these days. =.=  Well, I'm still being rational, clap for me. Converse is enough for me, even though the one from Pull and Bear, honestly, nicer. Heels is important to me too. Seriously need to get a new one, I wore the old one for bout 2years. Wow. -.-  What a good kids who don't simply buy thing. Another clap for me :P




I should get myself a new mascara, I can't believe the Majolica mascara I'm using can stand for bout 2 years. Which means I don't really make up in the past one year or what? :/ I heard some positive feedback from Etude House mascara user. Maybe I should consider Etude House? Or what else? Leave me a suggestion. :)








Hmph hmph? What else? Oh yea, Mr J, don't forget bout car la, house la. You know I'm so deep in love with Mini Cooper right? Teehee. Auto one yea. And then, hmmmmm, okay la, a cheap house is enough, the one with sea view on the mountain. I treat you good enough right? Haha.




Actually bout present, don't really too costly, as long as it's useful for me. Got it? I'm romantic but reality too. :P Everything can be a present for me, so don't really too headache bout it. Love yea. 






A notes for Evon Chua, work hard work hard! earn much earn much! So that you can get the thing you want. :) Alright ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment