Press the advertisement

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm your bridesmaid :)

Hello there ! Oh it's been ages I didn't update my blog and there're so much posts that I've abandoned. Oops so so sorry dear bloggie. :(


So here I am to update mua Malacca shooting post, Baby Dee going to kill me because I update this before her birthday post =p Stay tune. It was planned months ago, I don't really remember, about half year ago? We were randomly saw a page that provided girl friends bridal shooting and the fees is quite reasonable. We knew that it will be quite an interesting memories for us, so, why not? :)


Photographer wanted to shoot at KL but since we need to go Malacca for gown fitting (their studio located at Malacca), so we decided to have our shooting at Malacca, a unique and nice place, stay there for a night. :)

Malacca day 1 - Simple trip and fitting day.




First ride on beca in my life time :)

 Rm3 per stick. OMFG -.-





Day 2 - Shooting day









The outcome :) Super satisfy outcome :)
























The person in charge of this photo shooting are a pair of couple who are just part time in hair do, make up, tailor, and also photography. I can never expect the outcome of every single details would be that satisfy! Especially photography part, so so in love with the outcome. They learned all those skills by themselves, without teacher! Saluting. Service? No doubt. :) They never say NO no matter what we asked for, they just tried their best to satisfy us. Hey girls, or couple, you're most welcome to view their page for any inquiry or information. :)


Last but not least, special thanks to Baby Chiao Yee for perfectly making my hair looked great.

Personal favorite without editing and expose in Facebook. Great night people, sleep tight :)

3 comments: