Press the advertisement

Monday, August 22, 2011

2009/10, we were a form 6 student.

Time just as fast as rocket, it's now August. I couldn't imagine that entering uni is around the corner.



Attended a GRAND reunion dinner of form 6 passed Wednesday at 21st century. No doubt, it's GRAND, at least not what as I expected. Mum, Chen and I were totally stunt once we looked into the dinner room from outside, just really never expected that 21st century have such room. We thought we knew well bout 21st, and well, we knew that we're wrong. Know what's our first respond after that? Get back to our home and change our outfit. It's kinda impossible for me since I live quite far from 21st. p/s I'm glad I wore a skirt and brought my heels along.  Picked them back to their home and change, and sent them back to 21st again. Oh yea! Yes! I drove! I'm the one who be driver! Very first time huh? Not a bad experience I bet. ;P Poor Charis missed out the chance to sit ma car. blek






But after we entered the room, actually was just so so. Haha. At least not what as I expected again, 2nd thought failed. ;p






Pity 6AK1 had only 6 catties attended the dinner. Mum, Chen, Doufu, Meow, Daughter and me. zzz. Feels like seeing other class gathering and we're the extra. :O sournya~ Just kidding. We're black and white team that night! Haha. We had lots of fun. Let's show you what's entertained us that night.




First of all, it's my honor to introduce the stuff above, p p p p poker face! Haha! Aiyeryer, not a good student. Gamble in front of the form6 principle. *tsk tsk tsk*



 Secondly. I swear it was the toughest moment I play this stuff. Oh no. According to a sailor and the moon, my plane were so united. They don't even want to separate from each other and fly! :'( Imma loser. Scream all around the room, sorry form6nian. :/

Loh :"Let me introduce you, to my party people." Haha. Just kidding again, he didn't said that. Lastly, truth or dare. The game of the night. Laughing everywhere. Nice game, thanks to this big great host. :) xie xie lao shi!



And here comes the picture session!

 Vip of the night. Thanks for coming teacher. I'm so sorry that for always buat kacau-ing at your bm tuition class. You're a great teacher. Thank you. :)












Last but not least, it's a great reunion dinner. I'm sad to say that everyone's going to separate all around Msia. But trust me, we'll gather again one day. Go go go form6 buddies year 2009/10! All the best in uni life and also future! Love you guys.





More photo refer to Evon's album :)

No comments:

Post a Comment