Press the advertisement

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

shooting, love

The "tune" had reached. I'm gonna blog bout the awesome day that I'd mentioned. :)


It's a very last minute plan. Grabbed the camera we borrowed, cherish the holiday we had, we decided to go to bla bla park of Bukit Jalil last Wed. Went to Shan's house(meet up place) in the very early morning since we need to catch up the golden time of morning for capture. Well, I'm proudly to announce that, I'm the driver again! Haha! It was the very first time I picked all of them. Thank you for the compliment bout driving skill. =p Haha.


Still, we missed out the golden hour, we were late to there due to the "mo~ ness" of the model (me). Sorry. But parked at the wrong place was the actual reason that caused us late. We climbed thousand stairs on the way to the location OMG.. I'm glad that I brought a flat shoes.


It's a new shoes just bought 3 days before the shooting. After the climbing it don't looks like a new shoes anymore. Heart pain to the max. :(

A part of the stairs.





So can see that we're the model of the day. Jim, Jing, and me. :) Photograph by leng lui photographer - Shan and Ky. It's very first time of all of us, no matter model or photographer.













Hmmm. Consider as not bad for first time right? Haha. Maybe it's not a very nice photo for you all yet we enjoyed the whole progress. It were the besties album! Lovin it so much. <3 I realized it's not easy to be a photographer. I saw how hardly they tried to capture us. Climbed down climbed up. Didn't capture their position while they taking out photo, wasted. *tsk tsk tsk*


Best shoot of the day.

Will try even harder next time. Shooting is fun though. Love my girls. xoxo.



More photos kindly refer to c.shanz's album or vivian's album.



-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment