Press the advertisement

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bonjour?

Bonjour?


I had spent a long time to think how am I going to blog about this. Lack of inspiration sucks.



It's been a long time didn't blog about my job, compared to last time. I used to blog every single thing on my blog. Can I get the blogging feel back?



Mee Daddy's job had comes to an end, like a finally. No doubt I knew lots of new friends there but it's tiring. :/ Went for a freelance job last Saturday at Genting. I forgot when was my freelance job, erm, I think was in February? Obviously I prefer these kind of job much more instead of promoter. At least I can feel like, I'm still belong on stage. :)



I was early, as usual. Thought will be late since I need to reach by 4.30p.m and Mr J only pick me up at 2.30p.m(he was busy for his study stuff) and you know the way to Genting on Saturday is jamming. Thank god I escaped from the traffic jam. No one wanna go Genting on Saturday huh? LOL. And yea of course, million thanks to Mr J for sending me up and down. Thank you for the precious time, thank you <3



I'm there at 4p.m. As mentioned I was early. Early is not a problem but the event had been delayed, just because they're waiting for a V.I.P. Oh yea, know what? The event is about a BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION . I was stunt. I just never expect people could celebrate their birthday in such huge and grand event. Thought of who was the birthday boy. Well it's definitely not a "boy", he's the big boss of Xxxx Xxxxx Bank. No wonder, I think I can understand why was he organized such grand event.


Camwhore while waiting.

Before:                                                                       After:






Spotted Janson or Jenson from Astro/MyFM, p.s, don't know how exactly to spell his name. I was in the same rest room with him while waiting for the event get started. He smiled at me once he stepped into the rest room since I'm the only "living animal" inside the room. Know what? I don't recognize him at all until he talked to someone. I can recognize his voice but his appearance! Such a blur girl. I should really capture with him, but he's reading his script. Don't feel like disturbing. :)



The event was full with ShangHai feel, with ShangHai theme? Everyone on Cheongsam or "tang zhuang". Chinese old school music non-stop. I love the feel. :) The event started with Russian's performance, as an opening dance. Sad to say that I missed their show, I think would be a very nice performance? Followed up with singing and dancing performance, as usual.



Just lazy to describe more bout the event. Skip all those parts.



After the event, right before I back from Genting, spotted, *dang dang dang dang*
 These are just half of one roll. There's another roll opposite them. :O





Sports car!
I know there're always lots of sports car hanging around Genting yet I never really seen so much sports car parking together, p.s am a kampung girl, different brand and model, same model but different color, just like an exhibition. According to Mr J(he asked one of the guard I think, LOL), it's not an exhibition but just members of a club came over for a meeting. Wow! A club? Super rich fellas.



Job job job. I need more and more jobs to guarantee my study life. I'm now started to search for jobs on websites again for coming weekends. Workaholic. :x Any job recommend you are welcome to find me. :)  




Once again thank you for picking me up Mr J. Love you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment