Press the advertisement

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Help?



Well, I've typed a quite long post, a depressing one. Pressed the "backspace" button, all gone. :)

I never be a good staff. There're few documents to key beside me but I'm here blogging. Sorry boss, will do for you very soon, really very soon. Just please allow me to blog for, 5 minutes? Sounds like I can done within 5.



It's Wednesday and the deadline is on Friday. My medical check up failed for twice. Thanks to the girl's problem which come every month. Doctor can't give me a pass in my medical report cause my urine contained blood. I knew it, seriously. My body getting weaker and you know what? I've period for 3 times this month, or 2 times, I don't know.



I told doctor bout this problem for the first time we met up. She said it's normal, can caused by stress or over exercise or bla bla bla. I'm having the 3rd time period currently I mentioned. Since last Wed or Tues. I should have overcome the period time now, it's about a week. But I'm like, just started to got the period mood? The blood still, "manyaknya". Sigh. Helpless. Deadline coming, can I just take my sister's urine and let them test? zzz.



Argh help :'( please.

No comments:

Post a Comment