Press the advertisement

Monday, May 14, 2012

14/05/2012 - HTC vs Iphone 4S

Seriously been abandon the dear bloggy lately. I should have update more about my daily life in order to avoid spiders build their cute house here.


It was an outing day with the boyfie. It's the first outing of us like officially after the final exam of us. You know we both had our exam exactly at the same dates. So we were frustrated and don't even have time on date or movies. I know it's late to say that I've finally watched the Avengers today at Midvalley. Everyone watched that but me. Credits to the boyfie. HNG. Long time no date, long time no holiday.



Still in love with Thor, the other heroes failed to attract me, me is loyal type lol. =p Oh no, I fell for Hulk actually. Hahaha. He's cute =p Been searched for phone around the Megamall yet actually I have no idea what I'm seaching actually. You know my jungle phone followed me around 3 years and I think it's time for it to have a rest and let the new generation to continue serving me =p


This,






Or this?


Seriously I have no idea which to choose. Friends around me know that I have the difficulty in choosing which one I want. Boyfie knew that the most. I'm in love with HTC 1X but I know it's hard for me to find a case for it since it's not that popular like Iphone. Iphone cute case all around the world. Not for 1X :( I don't need much just need one but it seems like mission impossible. :(




Please tell me which one should I choose I'm seriously dilemma right now peeps.





The only photo of the day. xoxo, good night peeps




2 comments:

  1. I SAY HTC BY UR JIE JIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL JIE JIE YOUR NAME IS ANONYMOUS?! why wor? same price wor elaine chua ><

    ReplyDelete