Press the advertisement

Thursday, May 17, 2012

18.05.2012 Pretty?

I'm not ugly, but I'm not pretty. I always show off to friends around me that how pretty I am bla bla and bla, but I they actually know that, I'm not really that confidence of my appearance, I mean some of them know, especially about my body shape, I'm seriously feel that, I'm fat. I'm not a fair lady which I desperately wanna be, I don't have a pair of 42inches long leg, I don't have big boobs, I don't have the kind of waterish eyes, I don't have a slim body, I don't have smooth and silky hair, I don't have baby skin. Conclusion, I don't have any symptom of a pretty girl. 



People always say, being pretty is not important as long as you're kind, nice person. Inner beauty wins everything. That is people's thought. Yet, that's not true. The world is cruel, reality. I mean it, that's what I felt after I started to work at the society, especially in freelance show girl world. If you look gorgeous and pretty, your payment for sure is higher and you can be selected by agent easily when there're any job. Example, 175cm girl payment RM300, 160cm girl payment RM100. That's so call reality. If there're some part of you kinda fat, you probably can't even get the RM100 job. See, world is cruel. That's so important being pretty.  




Confidence came from appearance. That's a fact. You can easily realize some of the people they might be intelligent and smart, but they're not confidence enough if they don't have a good looking. Example, a 160cm girl wearing a flat and a girl 160cm but wearing an 4inches high heel. You can totally sense the difference between both of them. The one with high heel always cheek up, confidence. 




I wanna be pretty. I'm desperately to be pretty. Height is a fact that I can't change, so I'm trying my best to change the wide of my body. I'm working hard towards my target weight that match my height which is 43kg. Sounds easy but actually so hard to achieve. 43kg even lighter than my weight when I was form 2. But I need to try. The world wouldn't stop turning for you but you have to change to fit the world's rules. 






Conclusion, ME WANT TO BE PRETTY.







No comments:

Post a Comment