Press the advertisement

Friday, May 11, 2012

The direction

Had a lil small chat with the girls last night at 21st Century. Only 3 of us, while other members were busy on their stuffs. I love these kind of chit chat, talked about future, talked about family, boyfriends, beauty, gossips, anythings.



Future. Once a while, I would wonder, what kind of job I will get for myself after I graduate? I have zero idea on it. Seriously. Education is just an escape for quite a lot of people who just like me, lost direction on their future. But people grow, everyone have to face the fact that we're getting older and need to learn the way to face the truth or accept changes of life. I refused to face it, but I know I couldn't escape for long.




Everyone is selfish in this world, including myself. We need to fight for what we want on our own, don't expect to rely on people to baby feeding you forever. Somehow I'm so proud to say that I earn and I spend myself. At least I don't really take pocket money from family. But as a girl, although I'm only spend for my own daily expenses, I can hardly handle these. I wanted to be a princess like what other girl did, but I know I can't and it's impossible. Am learning so hard to be independent, although is suffering but I think I did quite well on it.



21st birthday is coming, represent me that no longer a kids, so start thinking. What's my future? Work for others? Be a boss who order others? Or what?






I'm lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment