Press the advertisement

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May 23 2012 - LG 3D smart TV launching by Nuffnang

Crazy busy sem break. My last post was 3weeks ago? Oh before the sembreak. Always got scold because of the laziness in updating ma blog. Sorry peeps. Don't worry more to coming up. My blog will full of my 3 weeks sembreak activities. Repeat again, crazy busy sembreak.

May, 23rd.
Dear Charis posted at Twitter that she got an invite about blogger gathering for LG 3D smart TV launching from Nuffnang. I nagged her to bring me along since I'm kinda curious how will it looks like, sounds wow, blogger gathering huh? And only noticed that I got an email too but it's too late when I check on it, the due date was passed.


The event held at Signature cinema, The Garden. I think they did a great decision to held the event there since it was an 3D TV launching, Signature is seriously having a nice surrounding and feeling comfy. :) Reached there on time at 6.30 but we still waited for long since quite a lot of people were late. A lesson for us don't be a good kid and on time next time? Well I'm still glad to be the accompany for the barbie doll(she seriously looked like a barbie doll on that day). I met into the favorite blogger Jane Chuck ! It's kinda surprise to see her there, maybe I just don't expect that she will really appear in front of me in real life lol? Btw I did saw her before at TAMF.


Am regretting didn't bring my camera along. Every photo from Iphone just so sucks showing on the laptop screen. Sorry for not editing, imma tired already.











Met into new friends, Elaine and Yunice. Glad you meet you 2 :) End up these 2 photos are the nicest photos because it's been stolen by me from them and they're using DSLR :p


 Jane and Ashley Lau :)



Charis and I left before the event end because of starve. Dinner actually provided and seriously looked tasty and attractive. But the event was too crowded and honestly we don't really feel like queuing so long for food. Left and search for other food would be better for us. :)



 

First try on Pancake House @ Midvalley. Noticed the restaurant for long just never got the chance for it. 4 star for the pancake because it's tasty :) Try on it peeps.









Thanks for bringing me along dear Charis. It's a great experience for me. xoxo, good night peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Wow so lucky...i Oso want to go...but need to work hard on blogging first only qualified to meet awesome bloggers like u all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry There're lot of chance. Hope to meet you in future too :)

    ReplyDelete