Press the advertisement

Monday, July 2, 2012

MLTR

Hello there! I'm here to update my blog like finally, I know I've been abandoned it for long since I'm seriously busy these days, study, work, outing and dating drove me crazy ! It's so hardly for me to squeeze some time to update ma blog.



There you go. Yea this is the pair of ticket I've won from MyFM roving team weeks ago through singing again, they were invited by the Chinese Language Society of my uni for全创promotion. It was the second time I've won something through singing (first was a phone during JJ signature) *proud*. ;p   I've never expect that I can really go to Michael Learns To Rock concert! Like, seriously? Just like a dream. Forgive me to say that, I listened their songs since I was a kid, yea they're much more older now, no offence and no worries, Micheal you're hot still. :)


Back to the topic, the concert were held at the new mall at Shah Alam named Setia City Mall, and MLTR success create the crowd of the mall. I can see most of the people were there for them, cause they're all holding the tickets while shopping in the mall. We were quite worry of the rain at that noon since the stage located at the park of the mall. But thank god, the whether even nicer after the rain and everything went smooth. :)


 Always in love with the same outfit.



Apparently my singing skill still unable to get me a pair of VIP tickets, so we're at the free sitting area. :( Boyfie and I reached super early in order to get ourselves a pair of nice seats and god never disappoint us :) Love you amitopho lol.


MyFM DJs as opening guest for their show. Their humor succeed entertained guests. 5 G-shock watches given out as game prizes, wtf, where's mine?! Urgh.





So shame to say that I only knew most of the famous love song composed by them when I search their songs online. And Michael seriously awesome ! Now I know the meaning of Old Ginger still is the spiciest, translate into chinese peeps. His voice like never change, nice as usual. I tried to upload videos that I recorded but there're some error of blogspot and my laptop. Wasted ya. 



This must be the year of concert for me. Avril and TAMF, followed by MLTR, London, the musical coming soon, owh awesome year. 






xoxo, from dear VonSpence.


2 comments:

  1. setia city mall as a concert venue?? i thought mostly at stadium merdeka or bukit jalil one?? xD

    btw, love ur outfit ^^

    gonna link u up on my blog, is that ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea because they're mainly in promoting the new mall actually.
    Thanks and sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete