Press the advertisement

Saturday, July 7, 2012

07/07/2012 - London, the summer musical rocks !

Great day people ! Proud of myself being so efficient to blog the day right after the event happened. Haha. I had an amazing Friday yesterday, how about you?


Remember the post I've posted to participate in winning tickets of London, the summer musical? Yea sure I know none of you remember about it. -.- Allow me to remind you, click please. Well I got it !! Woohoo, the tickets was in my hand last Monday, I couldn't express the happiness until I blog it now, teehee.




Yours truly with her outfit.


It's a lovely evening until the incident happened. FYI Amphitheatre Hall is really far away from Sunway Pyramid and we took really long time to reach, by FAST WALKING. I was sweating when I arrived the entranced and thought of finally. The crew stopped us from entering, with the excuse VIP, Red, and Blue zones were full because the seats arranged according to number. Yellow zone was the only available area. WTF? In my thought it's free seating and in fact my thought was right. Make up was melting and I'm seriously pissed off. Like what? I need to go off and back home? Well waited there for quite awhile and finally they allow us to low grade ourselves to sit at yellow zone.



In fact, there're empty seats everywhere and I'm getting more anger. WTF was all that? Fine and we get ourselves back to blue zone instead of yellow zone. The show was started before we get ourselves a seat. Urgh damn it. Sigh. Sorry for fear you with my anger boyfie.







I'm so so regret for didn't bring a better camera to the musical ! Above are photos that I googled because Iphone unable to capture such clear image. Want some prove?






Hell ya I tried my best.


The show last night was so so so so awesome ! Their performances cheered me up. They choreograph the steps amazingly, it reminds me of the ballet memory. Oops that's out of topic =p There're 6 main singers in total 18members in their team. They presented songs from 1970's to today's hits such as One Thing from One Direction, My Heart will Go on and others. Now I know people can really sing and dance well in the same time ! Argh awesome ! I never stop screaming and sit properly on my seats haha, audiences followed their lead and shake the body woohoo.



Who never been London before, this is the little London in Msia, haha, I went to my very first "London" trip last night, did you? There're 2 more days left to this amazing musical ! Tomorrow is the last day they will be performing in Msia. Girls, the male singer is handsome, don't lose the chance to watch him =p Try your best to grab a ticket for it !














Million thanks to Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity to watch the great show. It rocks !




Question of the day : What color should I get for my hair? Hmph hmph.

  xoxo, from VonSpence. 



No comments:

Post a Comment