Press the advertisement

Monday, October 15, 2012

*love* Cadee 21st - First round @ Sky bar.

As I mentioned quite a lot of times in my previous post, I wanted to blog about my most precious girl's birthday. Yet failing in getting photo delay the post day by day and now finally I'm giving up in getting those "ala carte" photo and just grab the edited photos from her Facebook album. Teehee :)


I think of combining both 3 celebrations and settle them in one post but I realize it's really wording and too long for a post. Oops I mentioned 3 celebrations right? I'm so proud to say that I'm involved in all 3 celebrations of her with different gang. =p I think I'm also her precious one too huh? :)


17th July 2012
Tradition celebration, the birthday eve with the girlss. She appointed Sky Bar as the location of celebration this year, a place located at 33rd floor of the builiding, hmmm, forgot the building name *sob sob*, somewhere nearby KLCC okay? lol.



The gorgeous night view from Sky Bar, it's so relaxing and stressfree.


Sky bar is really a good chilling place especially for those who just ended their office job and wanted to grab a drink. There's so much foreigner and OL or business man chilling that night.





Our main character of the night. If you ever notice she got herself a mermaid her for the day. Aha I'm pretty she's also trying to show her hair through the selca she did above. Haha.



We did not really order food since most of them had their dinner before heading out to Sky Bar. Birthday girl and I both ordered ourselves Fish and Chips, the smallest Fish and Chips ever LOL. :( 





Tik tok tik tok, 12am knock knock. Haagen Dazs birthday cake for the main character of the night. And here comes the gift from us. :)



Happy girl with her gift. It's a leopard belt watch which just suits her so much. FYI, the watch's belt is switchable, which means actually the belt can be switch to another side then it will become another design for the watch. Couldn't explain in details though.



After the affair with the bunch of Poland tourists at Baby Jim's birthday, this time we bump into German business man. Why are we always get involve with these kind of things huh? But he's gentlemen enough, at least I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, what a gentlemen foreigner who wants to capture with us non-stop and passion in helping us capture too. lol.










Last but not least, #OOTN of us :)






I don't understand why cant I find Baby Chiao Yee outfit here.hmph hmph.



Behind the scene, look at these crazy fella, where's your image?! Tell me ! LOL !


Love you hen duo hen duo. Happy 21st birthday mua girlfriend. Ni jin tian hen piao liang :)







Personal favourite photo of the night. Lots of love from VonSpence.



-------the end----------

No comments:

Post a Comment