Press the advertisement

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sweet 21st to the dear Him.

Before I start blogging, kindly follow my blog, evon1023.blogspot.com in NuffnangX ya peeps. :)



I know right, it's been some days from last post. I've tried to blog before about the gf birthday yet I failed often to get photos from her. Oops. Haha. I'm so happy that finally there're something for me to blog about. :)


Oct 7 1991 was the day baby boy born (we are both October baby ! Hehe) and after 21 years, I'm glad that I'm the one who celebrate the precious moment with him. Oops, correction, pass through 12a.m since night of Oct 6 since I got a wedding dinner on Oct 7 :( I've been searched for couple hours and kinda headache for the celebration location finally I found here from food blog.


It's an Italian restaurant named Nerovivo, located nearby Bukit Changkat, I don't really know the exactly name of the street, erm, something like Jalan Ceylon? From the view outside, it just looks like a home. There are outdoor and indoor for dining and I didn't capture for outdoor since we're not smoker of course we should enjoy the indoor comfy air conditional environment. LOL



I can't believe I forgot to bring my camera at such important day, I know I've been abandoned it since I got my Iphone. :/ Poor quality of photos, what a sad case for the day. Sorry boy.





Wine and painting as decoration of the restaurant. Somehow I think it looks like a gallery restaurant.





It was Saturday night and the restaurant was crowd with tourist. I'm glad that I've made reservation or else it's kinda hard for us to get a seat. Overall I'm satisfied with the service of the waiter and waitress in the restaurant, but due to the crowd, their service of the night was slow, it's forgiven though :) 

Owh sick of low quality photos, alright save money for a better camera, this is so important for blogger. Forgot about this, here comes our dishes of the night. He said he wants a second round mamak session after he ordered these but he regretted for what he said after he saw that pizza. Haha. 




These are so so so damn full for us ! We couldn't finish it especially the pizza, you know I got huge stomach yet these are so much for me. 


                      

                      


Childish game that I never play since standard one =p Hahahaha. 


Finally got my anniversary present from him. It's been a month. It's weird huh, birthday boy gift me something? Lol. 

Happy birthday boy. No nono, don't think that it's an end of the post, I'm going to continue the post by adding the other day surprise activity for him. 


As mentioned just now I have wedding dinner on the actual day of his birthday, but you know, I'm such a good girlfriend who wouldn't left out such important dates of him *proud, vomit* LOL. Haha.


Actually there're not any big surprise, but only bring a birthday cake for him at his house, sing a birthday song for him, give him a kiss maybe? LOL. Obviously I'm success, it's totally out of his expectation, he was so so surprise with his sleeping attire on. Thanks to his big brother who helped me to cheat him out of his house. Thank youuuuu. Hehe. 







Birthday present for him. It looks so weird with such attired -.- 


Last but not least, happy 21st birthday baby, love you manyak manyak. 

Simple birthday post with photos talking, -ended-  



No comments:

Post a Comment