Press the advertisement

Thursday, May 26, 2011

mom, mifen.

It's rainy day again. Too much anger or tears from god recently. Seriously. So miss/mr sky, why are you so mad and sad? I can't stand on any weather of you, no matter it's hot like hell, or cold like hell. Give me a sunny day, promise kay?



I were thinking to write the post in chinese but why am I typing English now? Due to inconvenient of typing chinese in office? Or because of you? You don't like chinese words. LOL. Yea, I'm blogging in the office. I was down. Again. Before this I was like nothing at all and still in the hyper mood until this. I read your blog my dear mother. I'm sorry for absent that day, feel sorry for you, and also myself cause missed out a chance for meeting you.



Honestly. I don't really feel sad before I read your blog. I went there for 2months before too and I know, you'll be back. :) But after that, I have no idea of why is my mind started to refresh the things we did together for the last 2 years, together with the strawberries member. Skipping class together. Comforting someone who in sadding mood. Tuition together, laughed inside the class and the teacher mad at us? LOL. Worked together. Listened to Weitim's ipod together in the class. So what more? Many more.




I'm gonna miss you. You know that. And I'm glad now that, the time can pass that fast. So which means you're gonna out from the camp very soon. It's good to be your so called daughter. You brought lot of laughter for me. Seriously. I can be very relax beside you without any pressure. This is what you are, and the reason everyone love you. And so to me, I love you.



Don't think that it's an end of the world. LOL. I know you tears going drop again. *wipe your tears* Silly girl you'll be so fun inside and trust me, you wouldn't want to get out from the camp after 3 months. And you'll going to tear drop again at the last day of the camp. It's a place that you can escape from every trouble or everything. So cherish the 3months okay? Text me when you got your phone. On weekends. You can only hold your phone at weekend. HAHA! So no more phone ringing for you at weekdays. Missed the day watching you answering calls non-stop.




So yea well stop here. I can't belive I can type that long inside office and also put PICTURE inside my post?! OMG how I did that. Got to go before get caught by boss.









I'm so so in love with this photo and you know what? I put it in x large size. LOL!








Last but not least, take care my dear. I'm gonna miss you, so so much.   




                                                                                                                 Lot's of love from, your red color daugher

No comments:

Post a Comment