Press the advertisement

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

miss lonely.






Blog once more than 2 weeks is definitely not my style. No time, is a fact, but also an excuse. Laziness the main point? No inspiration actually.


Sigh. It's really lot's of things happened recently. Where should I start?


I'm now exactly a workaholic. No doubt. As you know I'm an office lady since months ago and for now, besides an office lady, I'm also a promoter. 7days a week, no rest day at all. 24hours a day is not enough for me.



I sacrificed a lot of outing chances with besties, I sacrificed the chances to date with him (I think he's glad I have no time to ask him for outing, LOL). My life seems like fixed. Work, online, and sleep. Not even have the time for exercise. I gained weight, obviously, and I feels like I'm going to sick anytime. No, it can't be, I have no time to sick.




Keep working isn't a good thing for me. I'm a girl who easy to think non-sense. Everyone knows that. And it is much more serious now.



I'm now lonely, I know that. I used to think that, I love to be alone and don't want anyone to disturb me. But now I know, I'm not. I'm actually hoping someone who I care to disturb me. Office job isn't that busy, in contrast it is boring. Most of the time I spent online, or think, and think. Think of him, think of her, think of them, and lastly, me. It's really can easily get moody in this situation, especially when I'm listening to some moody songs?



There're always no one online there. I know I need to find someone to talk. I'm holding my phone, I typed a message, looked for my call list, and finally it ended up with no recipient, like usual.



Sigh I don't feel want to type anymore, and nothing to type. Can i just end up here with no conclusion again? I should back to Gossip Girl which can make my mood better. Lastly, life still on no matter how, aren't it? Cheer Chua Evon, you're not really moody now. LOL!


                                                         





                                                                                                                end post*

No comments:

Post a Comment