Press the advertisement

Friday, August 9, 2013

9/8/2013 - Vacations

Ever since I'm second year of uni, I don't really blog much can nearly forgot my passion to do so for the past few years. So, since I'm so so free in this Raya holiday, why not blog a little more? I just feel like typing instead of sitting for nothing in living room now :)


Aloha people, so how's your Raya holiday? Any activity? Plans maybe? Facebook and Instagram news feed can tell me everything. Everyone is having a vacation no matter locally or overseas. BUT, ME?! T_T I'm sitting inside living room right now. Owhhhhhh just craved for a vacation so so much, I WANT A GET AWAY!


For your information, yours truly is now 21 years old 22nd going to be in coming Oct. I finally got my first flight to overseas in year 2012 with my own saving, *proud*, even just a Bali trip. But it was an awesome and relaxing trip that I can never forget in my lifetime. Will go back again, I promised to myself. :)  This year, 2013, I went to Bangkok with my ladies before Chinese New Year, Krabi at May, so, I'm thinking, what's next?


We all know that city people can easily get stress in anything, no matter studies, work, so on so far, well if you tell me you got nothing to stress about, I have to say congratulations to you and keep moving on. For me, I'm an individual can super duper easily get stress of anything, I can even feel stress when I gained weight, can you imagine that? lol. Vacation is important, at least for me it is important. It's helpful to recharge your energy and keep moving on in your life. Besides people tends to enlarge their mind thought by enlarging their eyesight as well. I feel like I can breath again and escape from things that I don't want to get in my mind from vacation, I don't care whether is near or far, as long as is a vacation. If you're reading this, I'm assuming you're now free like me got nothing to do. I'm going on a vacation of day dreaming to the world by photo viewing, do you accept my invite and fly together with me now? :)


First stop : Taiwan, my next target.

Taipei 101

Shilin night market




Dazzling cafe, I'm a dessert lover.

Kenting.


Or, Hong Kong maybe?


 Hong Kong Disneyland

 Beautiful night view of Hong Kong.

Ocean park

Lan Kwai Fong




Shout for Japan!

Anyone remember Para Para Sakura?





Boring about Asia? No worries let's go to the west of the world !


We're now at MONTE CARLO ! Inspired by movie Monte Carlo by Selena Gomez and Leighton Meester. What a beautiful place from the view of movie. Scream!









Everyone's dream place. Seriously, no one could resist of the crystal clear ocean. Never stop impress myself whenever I saw the photo of MALDIVES.









Lastly, let's visit Rome.







 Gosh, all these Google-ed images drive me crazy. There so so so much more places that I wanted to visit! Paris, Italy, Dubai, London. Human being human, can never be satisfied. So dear human, are you satisfied with the photo trip? I'm definitely not.






Trip ended today :)



xoxo,

from day dreamer.


No comments:

Post a Comment