Press the advertisement

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I bite. At this moment.

The 500th post, in my blog. I'm suppose to blog about something happy or cheerful, but I'm not really in a good mood at this 11.16pm.


Reality, we talked about reality. Do you know really know what reality means? You know what it really means? I do. I'm lucky enough not to talk about sick-ness or compare myself to Africa kids. But I had moments. I had moments that you never experienced. You had your mind, you had your thought, you taught me how should I behave what am I suppose to do. But well, I grew up long enough at the moment when you're still hanging around with girls.


I had the moments dropped from the heaven to hell. I had the moment I need to spend all my savings for tuition fee and daily expenses. I had the moment I don't even have RM2 to spend in school. I had the moment family drama everyday because of money. I had moments, while you have your thought. I fight for what I want. They don't understand how I survive from both study and job. You can never understand how it function to secure me, I just need to fight hard for money.


I'm simple, and easy. What I want is just to be happy and get rid of problems. That's it. I don't need you to educate me what's the definition of reality and independant. 


I knew it for too long. Sorry for the moody-ness in this post. K thanks and bye.





Von. 

No comments:

Post a Comment