Press the advertisement

Monday, July 11, 2011

Good luck! teehee

Hey there my blog mood came to me again woohoo! Just some daily update though.




I'm going to get my car license! Like finally huh? Old lady finally gonna drive. Tahah! This is one of the wishlist I've stated in the first blog post of mine year 2011. And now, I'm on my way to achieve it. Actually I've been announced this on my twitter wall months ago. Months ago, yea, the car license progress taken a really long time.




Hmph. Actually my excited mood getting down and down after I started the car lesson. From the very first part, undang, until tomorrow going to go through my practical test. Know what? I'm actually failed my practical car test last week. The on the road part. Got only 6 over 20marks. My god! Seriously I'm "memandu berbahaya?" erm, maybe? LOL! He failed me although I've given coffee money. As my mum said, 包车?包你fail! -.- LOL! Sei mifen! Grr!




I'm gonna grab the second chance of mine to get a car license by morrow. Last lesson for car this morning. I'm awaken cause of the uncle's call. p/s not the uncle who suppose to pick me but his uncle friend. He said 9.30 but called me at 8 said sorry cause of late and gonna reach within 30minutes? -.- This is not a good starting of the day.




I'm right. Not a good starting. Stupid fella haven't reach when I'm there. Once again, I was passed to another uncle. Another new method of teaching again. Asked me not to give signal. LOL. Anyway I'm okay with this uncle. The even worse part. He finally came. Talked with another uncle friend for over an hour and then finally he realized my exist. Passed me to another uncle again?! This time, a Malay! According to him, he wants me to contact more cars. Hello, lazy then say la stupid fella. Ignored my request again. People refused to teach me some more why are you persuading him non-stop? D*mn!




Whatever. I know I must pass my car test morrow. I must before the on the road part change the way. Anyway just random post. Wish me luck, ciaoz!



No comments:

Post a Comment