Press the advertisement

Thursday, July 21, 2011

my beloved harry potter.

Finally, it comes to an end. :(


Well, I'm referring to my dearest, Harry Potter. It may just a normal movie for others but for me, this is the movie between my girls and me.



I think J.K Rowling wrote this book when I'm just a 9 or 10 year-old girl. I started to read the book since standard 6. Interesting story line had attracted me. I forgotten since when the story became a deal between my girls and me.



Feels like crying when the movie just started showing. We're not going to wait for next episodes of Harry Potter anymore. =( It was awesome. Watched it last night, the last episodes "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" part 2.


they really super duper cute! Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.


Harry Potter and the Chamber Secret.


 Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.


Harry Potter and the Goblet on Fire. 


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.


 Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.


the main character that acted Harry Potter series for their entire childhood and teenage life. Love them all, although I prefer Daniel Radcliff kids look much more compare with his current 1. LOL!




I'm going to watch 3d for this movie! FYI, I don't really like 3d actually. But since it's the last episode, I don't feel like missing the chance to watch it. Simple update. ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment