Press the advertisement

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lovely Friday!

Lovely Friday! :)


Well am I bad staff. I've got myself into new work not more than 10 days but know what? I took a day leave. I'm sorry I have no other choice. :/ Went to Multimedia University (mmu) with J, he was really worry bout my education stuff and in fact it bothered me for quite a long time, since the letter of UM had sent to my house.



They support me to UM. Yea, financial problem is most of the reasons, so called "life". :/ But the course, *hmph hmph*, annoyed me. I'm not the top of the top, furthermore, Malaysia, still Malaysia. If I take the offer, which means I have to work so hard for it to make myself become top of the top, will only can see my future after it huh?



The offer of UM will be expired by today. Which means today is the last day for me to have a look for other uni bout courses fees and so on. Asked bout it, loan will not be the problem I guess. Yet, I have not enough courage to talk bout this with them. They expect so high for me to get into the local 1. Sigh.



His accompanied was appreciated. Thank you J. :) For cancelled the project discussion but accompany me to MMU, a uni I wanted to enter since 2 years ago. :/ He gave me lotsa comments, "lectured" me much too, :P . Yea I'm sorry imma a bad girl, at least for you I am. -.- Gek you too much huh? LOL. Skipped those parts, you're right. And tell the exactly what's on my mind. Although that's the thing I like, and love for my entire life, but it isn't the career I wanted to enter, just an interest. Still, I prefer to take the course more useful in my future. Money, urgh you're seriously annoying!



Jumped those parts again! Went to Alamanda after MMU. I DROVE THERE! LOL -.- 80km/j, the highest record for me now. Hope I didn't frightened you. :)



Yo it's 3D time! Remembered the last post what I've mentioned? I wanted to watch Harry Potter again in 3D! I've did it with J. Know what? I bought the non-3D ticket at TGV for 13bucks, today, we bought the 3D 1 at GSC, only for also 13bucks(with student ID). What?! Stupid TGV really money sucker. Hmph hmph, 3D actually not much different with normal one though. LOL.



I was starved! Never eating since morning zzz. A special restaurant we went. Hahas. Uniten cafeteria. Not bad huh the pataya rice. :P


Botanic garden after all. Just a walk after breakfast/lunch/dinner. Talking around, really, talked lots. Sweet talk though. :) Open minded talk. Argh nothing more to say, 2 words describe all, lovely Friday. :) It's good to blog about you after a long time. Loves, evon.



No comments:

Post a Comment