Press the advertisement

Monday, February 20, 2012

Avril rocks the stage!

 Battery remaining 9%, 19minutes left for me to blog ps I left my laptop charger with the boy. I spent whole day in changing my blog template and I'm now decide to left it undone and blog here. #FML



18th February, I can't believe Avril Lavigne Star Tour Kuala Lumpur happened last weekend. It's like a dream. This is my very first time attend to the huge type of concert, and I'm attending Avril Lavigne concert?! It must be a dream ! I fell for her since form2 #smallfans.


Concert held at Stadium Merdeka, the largest stadium for concert, am I right? lol. It was the first time for the boy attend to a concert too, just like me. :) We bought the rock zone ticket which is free standing so we need to depart to the Stadium earlier for a better place to stand. -__-




Concert starts at 8.30pm we arrived at 5pm. But we made a good decision, there're quite a lot of people lining up while we arrived but we're consider at the front place too. Forgot to capture the line behind us #failedphotographeragain. 





Andrea, feeling good to see a friend there. I bumped quite alot of friends, we're all Avril fans ! 


Happy like a kid again. LOL. By the way, I do look like a kid with hair tighten up right? LOL.


No camera, video cam or even ipad is allow to bring into the concert. They even strictly check every single bag of the audiences, especially female. What a super big sad case, I can't capture photo of Avril. Urgh :( 


As I mentioned it was the first time I attend to a concert, which means it's my first time went to the Stadium. No as huge as I thought, but enough for me to regret not buying Tune Talk zone, the front half field of the Stadium. Urgh regret regret regret !!


It was an amazing night "ps I'm trying to forget the girl who stand in front of me, non-stop feeding me her hair and stepping my leg. zzz." Avril rocks ! She was so awesome ! It was the last station of her Black Star tour and she's extremely cute! Awh I'm just so in love with her. Her voice is so powerful and enough to impress me. WHY CANT I CAPTURE HER PHOTO SECURITY I HATE U !




Speak less sing lot. That's her concert style of the night. I'm still can't believe that I attend to the girl's concert who I love so much! I love you Avril ! LOL! And I swear, I'm going to buy the most expensive ticket for the next concert of Avril ! I SWEAR!



Had a serious traffic jam after the concert, in expectation. Let's see what we've did to entertain ourselves inside the car during the boring traffic jam.


Crazily camwhore inside the car! He said :"come come I'm so in the mood to camwhore!" LOL! Ended the night with full of laughter. Thanks Avril thanks girlfriendS and last but not least the boy :)








Member of the night : JTTW, Baby Shan, Baby Jing, Baby Potato Leong Chun Kit, and Bro Rojer Lim !







No comments:

Post a Comment