Press the advertisement

Friday, February 17, 2012

Loreal Paris double extension mascara

I wanna say, YEAY !!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna scream ! ! ! Hahahaha !



I finally got myself a new mascara after 2 years. I can't believe I've been using the Majolica's mascara for 2 years, I can't believe it can stand that long. Thanks for the accompany for these 2years, yea, it's time to find something to replace you. =p MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH *evil*


Imma a super "cerewet" kind of people. I don't buy things that I don't like, or things that I feel like so so. But you know, when I found something that I seriously like, I can happy like a kid for a whole day if I owe it ! And now, I'm so so so so happy !! LOL!



"Cerewet" behaviour delayed my "buying mascara" plan. I surveyed for very long time, Etude house, Maybeline, Canmake or others. They're good in quality and I do planed to choose among them but not until I found this.




My new cosmetic member, Loreal Paris double extension mascara ! It contained fiber that longer your eye lashes which is white in color, I'm not good in explaining but person who do make up, you understand what I'm talking about right? Lol. My eye lashes are really long after apply it especially down lashes, the effect is so obviously ! I'm recommending this mascara to those who wanna buy a new mascara like me :)



I didn't draw eye liner, the mascara effect is just like you're actually applying eye liner. Hehe


Spent for something worth is seriously happy. Ignore me I'm a really happy kid now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment