Press the advertisement

Sunday, February 26, 2012

270212

I bet you guys spotted the new header of my blog. Isn't it nice? Hahahahha! Credit to baby Jim, she spent quite a long time for this I guess? ps she requested for a thank-you-post from me that's why I'm blogging here. Hehehe. Thank you Liew Jim Chin! You know I always love you so so so so so infinity much !!! And I'm so so so so so infinity in love with the new header !! xoxo 




I enriched my Sunday with the girls, Baby Jim officially ended her super long 3 and half months holiday, like a finally. She needs a kind of farewell from us, so unwilling to spend her last day of holiday staying home, sounds so sad huh. I'm going to join her after next 2 weeks? :(


Last word for you my beloved Jim Jim, happy school restarted ! Muahahahahahah, sound so evil. Stay happy with assignments and enjoy the schooling time! =p Hiak hiak. Monday-no-blue. Happy Monday guys. :)





*I'm desperately want to cut off 3more kilograms! Any suggestion for me? :(*

No comments:

Post a Comment