Press the advertisement

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello Holiday !


Phew, finally ended my very first final exam in MMU. Oh yea, I know I never state that I'm officially a MMU student in my blog. Sorry I'm just to lazy to blog about it. Back to the topic, the test is tough, I remembered, and officer told me that, "MMU is not easy girl." No doubt, it is, first final at first semester of mine in my uni life is enough for me to be insane. Not insane about study, but about worrying of the test because I'm not studying. You want the insane proof? Come and find me now, I can show you my face with pimple everywhere. zzz



Aha ! My very precious first exam slip of my uni life. Teehee. I don't need it anymore, but still, I don't feel like making it become what my friend's slip had became.


LOL ! Hahaha. I wanna keep it, at least I can show my kid next time that, "nah, mama taken exam before too!" LOL! ps Ignore me I'm still insane, full of insane thinking.




By the way I need some part time job to fulfill my holiday. $$$ is very important and I need it badly now. Any recommend please do not hesitate to find me :)




HELLO MR/MISS HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!! I'm coming for u !!
note of the day : can't wait for Avril Lavigne concert live in KL!!

2 comments: