Press the advertisement

Saturday, April 23, 2011

22nd of April, 2011.dating

For the past me, I will blog everything happened in me in this world of mine(blog). For the me now, FYI I'm a busy person. Exhausted after work no longer stay at home during weekend. You can see from my blog, full of spider web.


What I'm trying to say is, I'm busy, but still I wanted to blog bout this. Just a simple outing with him. There's an idea suddenly pop inside my mind. I love surprises, romantic stuff. How if I suddenly buy movie tickets for him and invite him for dating with me? Okay, you know it will never work, since I really can't play surprises with him, ate lemon too often. zz.



But still I success to invite him for this. Tried to buy movie ticket through MAYBANK2U but I failed! Shyt I have no idea that I need to activate mobile service for this. Thought of buying couple sit? FAILED! Thanks for Mr potato for get me 2 LIMITLESS movie tickets. Although it's really near to the screen(the 3rd roll from the screen).




I reached Midvalley before him, since there's just 1 station before my working place with Midvalley. You know what? We're so childish, or you can say I'm childish. Playing hide and seek in the complex. He called me for my location in the complex, and know what? I told him that he can only off the phone after he found me himself. HAHAHAH! It's fun! And I hide myself although I saw him ! LOL!




The movie only start showing 9.30 while we bought 9p.m's movie ticket. And, what the hell? Why is the scene so scary and the actor inside the movie keep killing each other? He said, wow Chua Evon, you really know how to choose movie. How I know? I'm sure that I read the story line of Limitless and it's not like this! And where's the guy in the poster of Limitless? I remembered it's a guy acting in this movie! "Have you seen the title of this movie during the starting of the movie?" I asked. After that, the movie title showed. WHAT THE HELL!! Scream 4?! You must be kidding me! We entered the wrong room of the cinema and you know I can't watch horror movie! Shyt why no one sitting out place in the Scream4 movie?





Get up and find our own room. No wonder, We got into the room2 beside room1. Shyt! we should get into room1. We only start to watch this movie at 950. The movie had showed for 50minutes. So in expected. We don't really understand what's the movie talking about. A guy who will be very invisible after he took a pill named NZT. Something like that. Overall of the movie, not bad.




As usual I don't know how to conclude my blog. So simple dating  post, checked. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment