Press the advertisement

Saturday, April 9, 2011

my stupid dumb dumb :P

I had a outing with my J yesterday. A simple, and nice dating day like usual. :) 


My mood was spoiled in the afternoon. Before he came to me, those guys said that I'm fired by boss cause I've taken leave. I was like, WTF?! Totally spoiled. 



He came to me. He said, he'll light up my day and tell me something that I'll happy back immediately. He was so bad didn't tell me earlier. We went to the Mines, walked around there. He said, we seems like quite a long time didn't go for window shopping. Yesss, you're always busy. I'm in the bad temper, bad mood, so he have to listen to me whole day long. I even brought him entered bra shop! LOL! HAHAHAHAHAAH! He have no choice. Fortunately there's a guy as the shop keeper of the shop. LOL!



Went to steak after that. Finally I brought him to KAKI CORNER. I've been requested to go there with him a long time ago. And we only went there yesterday. He saids the food was nice, unfortunately he ordered a wrong sauce for his steak. :X stupid dumb dumb. HAHAH. 



My steak, aiks forgotten the name! :x And I only remember to capture it after I eaten half of it LOL! HAHAHAH! btw, it only cost 12.90 or 13.90! It taste great! especially the marsh potato. :)


 it's his Chicken Maryland. I tasted it before. Nice too! And with a large size it can surely satisfy your stomach. He ordered black pepper. LOL! stupid. 



And here's my boy. I don't know why I can hold the camera stable. The photos below are blur and shaky. :X


 AHA! look at him! you can consider as a leng zai can't you just care for your image? HAHAHHA! I've taken few of your ugly face. :P



And finally here's a normal photo without shaky hands. HAHA. Btw, can't you just, SMILE? =.=




There's 2singers in the restaurant. Guy don't really performed well but girl. It's okay, guy's part was keyboard and I think the girl is the one who main in singing. Nice. I told him that, I wanted to get myself a job like this. He even want to help me ask the staff that whether is there vacancy for singer! Gosh he even more nervous than me. Asked me non-stop that he wanted to help me ask bout it. I said, I don't have a partner, or pianist or guitarist. He said can ask the guy to music for me. -,-  I really crave for this job, anyone willing to be my partner? LOL!



I've promised him that I'll treat him for steak once my salary release and I wanted to do so last night. He don't allow. Ended up with AA. Hm... Don't always like this I felt so sorry bout it wei~ 



Oh yea, I mentioned that he said there're something he said will lighten up my day. And guess what, he told me that, I'm actually X MAKAN SOTONG! the GUYS cheated me and played me! They said, go club very fun huh. Gosh!!! -,-!!! p/s. he said, 他们是外人,你是内人,我当然帮你。 :P Do you really know what's 内人 means? stupid dumb dumb teh tiong wei. Love you, your evon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment