Press the advertisement

Saturday, April 9, 2011

first time, waiting for you FOO SHEE YANG!

Finally, here I am to update this, update the post related to, hm... "my first time" ? LOL! Hahaha.



Yeap, it was my first time. My first clubbing experience! Wow how excited was it when I knew I'm gonna do this, finally gonna do this. FYI I'm waiting for the chance for that long, not what la, just, I would love to go at least once in my life, to look for the world inside.



It's Shee Yang's farewell. He's going to Kota Kinabalu, for internship. When they said they're going to club for farewell, I was like, wow serious huh? And of course, I love this suggestion too. :P



Opera, our location of that night. I was wonder why were them didn't think of KL club but Opera, compare with this, I prefer the other club. But according to Mr J, other club are much more complicated than this, so should I feel glad with it? LOL.



We arrived before 10. What a early time huh? I think there' re some promotion or what so we need to enter the club before 10. Everyone on time except Von and Javin. So they need to pay extra money. Dai sei, :P Who ask you guys late. LOL! hahahah. Oh yea member included of that night, the main character dearest Dannis, his beloved girlfie Cindy, p/s oh shyt I typed @ on it, -.- forgotten it's not tagging people, kelefe got Shan, Jing, Qx, Tutu, Ryan, Javin, Mice, Von, and also Von(me) Hahahahaha!



There was a live band on that night. Cosmic fire, I love their name but their performance. They caused the boreness of the night. I felt like Opera is a pub than a club. According to Javin, it's half club half pub. Owh, my first experience. Ruined. :'( Oh yea, the singer wore panties to performed. I would like to say that, she looks damn hot.



They were discussed bout changing location. Yet it failed. Dannis vomit. I was shocked cause it's quite early that night. Which means he can drive no more. Stayed in the club then. Thanks god the live band didn't sing for long. It became normal club again after the band. Dj played the music on 2nd floor and everyone started to get high again after the music played. I don't like the dance floor. It's too small and make the club crowded. Like no place to stand or walk at all. We been sited at behind sit. Front sit already fully booked by others and we will get really high if we sit there, Shan said it.



So damn hot in the club. I hate to say that, I don't feel high at all inside but boring. I just like, maybe follow rhythm and shake? No is MOVE. HAHA. There was a guy asked me to drink. My back faced him and he used his finger and touch my shoulder, hand me a alcohol. Rejected politely, he accepted politely too. LOL. I don't remember whether he looks good or not la Teh Tiong Wei. -.- hahaha. I'm really bore inside the club. What means by holding camera? Of course camwhore! Whole night long LOL!. hahahaha





This is just a small part of it. -.- There's lot more in my Facebook. I stole my sis's dress for that night. She only realize it just now when she saw me updating ma blog. LOL!

Can't see the face but can still see the dress. Their washroom is so damn dark. Aiks. 


So here's the main point of the post. Wow now only get into the topic huh? I know it's a super duper long post again. I was knocked by the security of the club for continuous 2times. But I didn't pay much attention on it. Until the I saw the chair waving in the air, and some glass broken sounds. Which means there were some gang fighting. I was like, wow! My first time you lemme face this kind of things?! The DJ up there was so calm. She faced it a several times perhaps? She just talked through mic that "security, security, security" with the cool vocal. Wow! We thought maybe there are some security show? 



I only realize that I need to run when the people in front all running to my side ( I sit behind, near to the door.) . And I realize that, I really scare die huh? LOL! hahaha! What I think of was only run after I noticed the thing happened. Counted our member outside the club, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11, okay clear all here. We watched live show. Some people chasing some people. Some people holding their head with their hands just to stop the blood flowing out from their head. Some people escaping themselves from some people just to avoid from getting hurt become the victim. And you know what, it only 2am of the night! We didn't play much in the club also. What a waste. Then police came and chase people. Waste energy since it's impossible to catch anyone. 



Our clubbing night ended up with tea at Mamak near the club. LOL how nice it is! Hahaha! What we actually need is just a location that can talk, chot to each other, rubbish all that. So I don't think venue is the problem of us, club or not, doesn't matter. In fact we had fun that night. 




And finally here we are for the photo session! 














It's a sad case that we forgotten to take a group photo. And thanks to Miss CHLOE to edit this. Hahaha! FOO SHEE YANG! wait for you to import the HAM Yu from KK okay? Hahah. 4months can be pass very soon, don't too sad cindy. We miss you. :) Heart from evon.



No comments:

Post a Comment