Press the advertisement

Sunday, April 3, 2011

my april first activity. :)

I'm really to tired too update my blog last night and now I'm going update bout my day to my lovely diary.


So FYI, I went to astro xin xiu yesterday. Woke up in a very very early morning yesterday for this. I reached around 8o'clock in the morning. And guess what? we should actually come earlier than this, there were so much people there and waiting.



Hm.. Actually nothing special bout this. Of course, i didn't get into next audition, not even those people who really pro in singing I saw yesterday. The level this year obviously being upgraded. Let people kicked out after i sang the second sentence LOL! hahaha! i don't feel sad but funny keep laughing non-stop. Hahah. So shame wei, 2nd runner up of Yu Hua Idol let people kicked out after she just sang the 2nd sentence?! Hahahah!



There were a gang of guys waiting outside after they being kicked out too, guess waiting for their friends. They saw me, and talked to me. The conversations were funny, you can refer to my Facebook status. hahaha! btw, I'm going to copy paste the status here too. Haha.

一个男生:你是蔡依雯吧?
我:对啊我是。
男生对朋友说:看我就说是她吧!
男生:你不再参加终极天团吗?怎么可以来参加新秀呢?
我:我是蔡依雯,她也是,但我们不是同一个人。=.=
男生:怎么可能你们那么像!
男生朋友:你是马六甲人吧?
我:我是啊!你怎么知道?
男生朋友:你念xxx学校的吧?
我:不是,我在这里念书的。=.=
男生朋友:我肯定我又看过你!你打球的吧?
我:对啊!排球!
男生朋友:看我就说我看过你吧!你打mssm得对不对?
我:我还没到那种level,可能你在比较低的level看过我吧。=.=
男生们:怎么可能~~~~~
=.=!!!!




I just feel so funny after that! The symptoms all are referring me but I'm not the one they're talking to WTH?! Haha! LOL!








I'm contestant number 0028! hahhahaha










Gosh I love my camera effect so damn much!


Well continue my day. We went there early so that we can leave early. Dated Shan Sinki and Leng for lunch. What a long time didn't meet up with Sinki and leng. 


Headed to Shan's house after that. I was wanted to back home but we've got a better idea than that in a sudden! Mahjong sound's great right? LOL! Shan said her parent's weren't home yesterday! What a disappointed when saw uncle Ong there. :'( So, mahjong plan, failed. 



Removed make up all that in Shan's house. Feel like so yong sui after removed my make up. Haha.

before:                                                                        and after:







I had a really tiring and busy week. Didn't rest well at all. Woke up early and sleep late. Guess I really finish used my energy. I had a long afternoon nap in Shan's room yesterday. Oh how satisfied was it. :)



No I my post haven't end yet. haha. So what's next? They said Zi Jian going to treat us for dinner! Wow sound's great! It's Thai food! Not my thing huh? So what? How bout I ordered many food and just leave it there? People treat wad. :P LOL! I not that bad. But in fact, the food were really nice. It's a Thai food restaurant near look out point. It located at a place we will never expected. Inside like jungle jungle or what. I don't know how to describe it. But the surrounding there is nice. Not bad, a restaurant beside a lake. Got Thai songs some more. LOL!





So here I am going to end up my post. Oh yea! Last but not least, can anyone buy me sticky? I craved it for long but I never own my own sticky. Found it at Shan's house yesterday, he bought to her, so where's mine? Not a good thing always steal people candy. :P Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment