Press the advertisement

Saturday, April 23, 2011

France village post!

Hey there, finally I'm here to blog. I can't believe that I delayed this post for a week and mostly I will not update it anymore after long time. Yet I know, I don't want to miss this in my blog, my diary.



So maybe some of you saw the photos in my Facebook, bout the France Village trip of mine. Yea I went there, last Saturday. It was be planned for a long long time. Jim and I finally managed our time on this, okay I know the main reason of keep delaying this trip was my boy, sorry. LOL. 



Something happened before we depart. Not a good thing not going to mention about it here. Only reached there around 3. Erm. Nothing special around there. But it's a nice place. A nice place for photo shooting or walk around. No doubt it is. I feels like I'm standing inside a castle which just belongs in the fairy tale's world.



Here's the castle. It's nice aren't it? There are prince and princess inside some more, can see it? the 2 people with white cloths. Holding hands and walk around. How sweet! LOL! HAHAHAA! 






Little animal inside the castle. Beside the swan I can't see any others animal there. And the black color one, guess they're couple? :)









Love this photo, it's in Evon's collection album!


It's lot of western food inside the Village.No most of the shop are western food, or France food. We don't even try one. Save cost huh? But I will, one day, it's attractive and I feels like i want try at least once. The restaurant there are so nice! And it's a band there, yea they can sing. Especially girl. They had fun with customer too, you can see how happy were the foreign uncle and cute kid. *smile*






After France Village, we switch location to the Japanese garden, which located below the village. We can ride the van they provided to there but we didn't. Chose to drive car ourselves. Since the van have time limit.  It's like a jungle inside the Japanese Garden. I feels like I'm actually hiking. -.- Tired of climbing the garden.




So here is the purpose most of the tourist came. The place which renting Japanese's kimono for photo shooting by tourist. We asked bout the price, 20bucks per person? You can only wear it for 10minutes if not mistaken, it's the information I get from my friend. LOL. Save cost, we didn't rent it. Furthermore we're really feel hot that day, after the so called "hiking". Don't feel want to rent at all.

There are a spa. We were shocked after we notice the price. One and half hour 400bucks?! Hmph hmph, *shaking head* How bout 4hours? You can just kill me. LOL!



 camewhore for whole day LOL.



Jim and I separate our ways after that. They looked for the rabbit farm below the garden while we switch our location to Genting Highland. We wanted to stay in the hotel of the France Village but I don't think that we got anything else to do besides eat t night. Genting might be a better suggestion.



We were right bout staying in Genting.. At least we know what can we do there. As usual, we stayed in the temple. And I swear, that will be the last time of mine been saying there. No next time I SWEAR! So temple are you hate me or what? Or you like J? Why is your hot water always just supply to him but me? He is the one who bath with cold water not me! >




Went for Starbucks as usual. I love Java chips, never try others after I knew the exist of Jave chips. Midnight movie after that. The last dragon is the movie's name. I should know earlier that the movie will be non-sense after I figured out acted by Jordan Chan. -.-


So who cares bout movie? As long as you be with the one you want to be with. You know what? We even played Poker in the room! He was sucks in this. :P Lose for continuously 3 rounds? Gosh learn more from me! :P





Do you know the day we went there was actually our 685days? So can it counted as early celebration of our 600days? I remembered that I wanted to celebrated with you during our 500days but you're not free. :'( Anyway, thanks for lighten up my weekend. Love you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment