Press the advertisement

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

080312- An English name for me?

Discussed about English name dinner earlier. An English name is quite important in daily life in order to let people recall about you easily, especially after you step forward to the society. Me got an Eng name, a no-special-English-name. -_- Followed me for passed 20years, even stick tightly on my identity card.



Chua Evon, that's my name since I was born. 8words, not more or less than that. Part time supervisors loved to  ask for my "full name" after I told them my full name. "Full name please Evon :)" , "Yes Chua Evon is my full name.", "What?!". I used to be jealous to people who have a long long name such as Bla bla Chua Bla bla bla, you know that kind of name with English in front of sir name followed by Malay name. Oh forgot to mention, I got no Malay name. What a lame.



I always remembered that when I was small, I love to learn adults inside drama that putting signature of them into certain documents, those office ladies. But, I've got a big problem with it, my name got only 4alphabet which I can't design nicely like people's signature. Not a good childhood memory :(



I love my name, especially my Chinese name, but it's too short, and kinda bored with 9 in 10 people having the same name with me. Common and boring. Been addicted with Hollywood drama lately. I'm in love with some of their names, especially their sir name. Spencer Hasting, Serena Van der woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, and so much else, urgh why their name can be that nice?



A minute ago, I've finally changed my Facebook name into Spencer, nope it's actually just an add on name into my Facebook name. I've been thinking for long and wondering which name to put for quite a long time. By the way it's just a fun, if you think that there're any other name that suit me more, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'm desperately needing it :( Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment