Press the advertisement

Thursday, March 29, 2012

27032012- JJ happy birthday we love you.

27032012

He was born at 27th March 31 years ago. Oops, revealed his age accidentally, but I don't think he mind about it, he is a gift by god for owning a baby face, guess much of you kinda shocked by his age right? Just pretend you were shocked please. *self-talking*



It's a fate. He was with us in this day, celebrating his birthday with Malaysia fans. Baby Jim and I both were so excited when we got this news. I can't believe I got the chance to meet up even celebrate his birthday in his actual birthday.




Meehee rush to the celebration after class.



This celebration+gathering at Mutiara Damansara Bentley Music Hall. Jam took us 1hour to got there.





Spotted the piano?! I can't believe I'm going to watch he play piano LIVE !!!!! OMG. It's crowded but now as crowd as we thought. We're extremely exciting when we see others standing aside but we're seated. Muahahahaha. =p















Camwhoring while waiting for the birthday boy.


These people arrrr, JJ fans waaa. They tried to memorize the lyrics online at last minute. Ni men jiang la ! ni men guilty bu guilty?! By the way, I'm actually categorized in "guilty group" too. =p 








I'm ashame that I need to grab photos from his website instead of capture it myself due to low quality camera which can't capture clearly under a dark situation. By the way these photos are hot enough right? He was incredible and talented. He sangs much more nicer than signature concert on that night, even though he had zero mistake on that show, but he sang really pretty well on his birthday. He said he was sore throat that night. LIE ! It's a perfect show !





It was the first birthday celebration on his actual birthday he celebrate with fans, he said that. This celebration even attracted fans from Singapore, Taiwan, Holland, Indonesia and China came by just to celebrate with him since it's the first celebration he with fans. They were all making nice presents with heart. Yes I didn't bring any present for him. Sorry JJ. 3songs on that night. Love u u, 那些你很冒险的梦, and ended his birthday celebration by singing学不会. How can I stop loving you? It's perfect and melted my heart, I mean your voice. <3




His wish this year, find a dream girl and build his own family. You know what? You will have a happy family, that's my wish, even though I always scolding the girl who near you together with my friend lol. Happy belated birthday JJ, JJ fans and I had a great night. We were so glad that got the chance to celebrate one of your birthday together with you. Thanks for giving us the chance. Love U U, 专辑大卖JJ !  生日快乐 :) xoxo, von.

















No comments:

Post a Comment