Press the advertisement

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

140312-Reine's of B

Click Reine's of B!



Hi peepo ! Remember the blog post about the slimming product I selling? In case you forgotten, or didn't read since I know I got not much reader, kindly click here to review it. :)



As I mentioned in the blog post I've started my online business. Earlier my main of product were slimming products but now, I've moved on! I started to sell cosmetics and skin care etc. Instead of slimming products, I'm now selling beauty product. I will be selling anything that possible to upgrade our appearance.




They are in my list of product.

Beauty Maker cosmetic by Kevin which have not been launch in Malaysia.

Skin Care Naruko by Xiao Kai from Taiwan.


Leptin Coffee from America, besides coffee, there're many others flavour such as milk tea, orange etc.
MZT soft gel which have the best feed back among slimming product.
Miracle hot chocolate!

冰火透脂霜





These are only a part of my beauty products. I've open a friend page months ago but a friend of mine suggested me open another fan page in case Facebook block my friend page, her friend page been blocked. ;/



So well, here's my fan page ! Reine's of B ! Meaning that Queen of beauty. Please please give me a like and support this pity page. I will more active in posting here instead of the friend page.





Since my page is still new and only created yesterday, most of the products have not been posted yet. So if you're interested in some product but you can't find in my page, don't be shy to ask me, who knows I'm actually selling the product? :) More products coming up. Please do support :(









Thank you very much, have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment