Press the advertisement

Thursday, March 15, 2012

150312- :)

Once of a while, I truly believe that my pain my gain, my own risk. People who know me, close to me, they know the situation of my family, the situation of mine. I always thought that, friends exist for listening, at least that's enough for me. But, I've totally change my mind now, because what they did do me, make me realized that the people around me, they care about me in action, they does.


Lovely weather lately, I'm supposedly sleeping tightly this morning. I've been waken by some texts noises, I was shocked when I saw more than 2 texts in the morning, it's unusual for me. A text from elder sister, asked me to sell off her old uni text book, the extra income, as my pocket money. Another message from Baby Jim, asked me to pass her my voucher, she's going to help me in changing it into cash. Yes it's illegal, but I don't think Malaysia student really care about it lol, in fact I need cash more than voucher, if government knows about it, I believe that they wouldn't blame me and taking action in law? #actingnaive. That was what happened in this morning, enough encouraging, great morning.






Back to yesterday, another lovely day, because I felt love atmosphere in the air, not the couple one, but friends. Got a call from Baby Jim. She's at Sunway, she wanted to buy JJ Lam's album in order to exchange the entrance ticket of his birthday celebration. Unfortunately, a ticket an album. I was thought of buying his album by using the voucher earlier but the ticket can only exchange by buying the JJ album at Speedy. That's totally broke my dream. She paid for it, and told me not to rush returning to her. I knew Baby Jim since form 3, in my mind, she is the queen of mean, mean in talking, and we used to AA in everything. 讲钱伤感情, so we don't really owe each other money. This is totally not her style, her pocket money is less too. If you know her deeply, you would understand why I said so, and this is enough for me, enough touching.







Yesterday afternoon, chatted with Baby Shan in MSN as usual. I opened a web online shop named Reine's of B, if you noticed my spam. She asked me the B meaning of my shop, since there're certain meaning besides Beauty but we both are forgotten. An unexpected image appeared on our MSN conversation.


"I've got a surprise present for you," She said. It's too unexpected, can you image my feeling right at the moment? Still, tear-no-drop. LOL. But I'm, so so so touch, tear-nearly-drop-then. :) She created a logo+profile page for my page. A very very very very nice logo with the meaning Reine's of B, the queen of beauty. I love you so so much. Best shop opening present ever. <3






Daysss earlier.
I was about to attend classes at campus. Before I step out from my house, the lil one asked me, :"Do you have money to spend?" Freeze for a sec, I've never imagine the sentence came to me from her mouth. I'm the one who responsible to say this to her. What a shame, a failed sister. Thank you the lil, I always said you're the cutest. ;)



A man dated me for movie, I've finally watched John Carter with him. Nice movie :) I just wanted to tell you, thank you for your help, but your money is still safe with me :)





I swear, if anyone of you in trouble, I will try my best to kick who bully you, or solve the problem for you all. Thank you for what you've done. I love you all. 




xoxo, your dearly von. 




No comments:

Post a Comment