Press the advertisement

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

boring again :/

Am now free again. Once again, I've done my job, my desk were full of vouchers, papers and so on yesterday, and now, all gone? I'm not efficient, I've tried to slow down my work speed. I watched You tube, Facebook, and twitting. But, aiks, why is it so easy to key in?




Tried to find someone to pass some work to me. That lady always asked me help her, where she? Can't even see her shadow, guess she took leave today huh? :/




Boring life, and I brought camera. Capture inside the office? Blessed no one saw it. What else can I do? I'm sick of posting boring post in my blog. Sounds like I'm useless ? And collegues. Don't feel sorry for passing me jobs. I love to see a dozen of vouchers on my desk. I love to be busy. So called "fan jian" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment