Press the advertisement

Friday, March 18, 2011

Untitled chapter xxx



What to do in the middle of the night? Blog seems like the only entertainment of mine now. Don't even want to watch drama, oops sorry Glee, abandon you for so long.




Yea, as you seen, I changed my blog skin again. You may think that it's quite untidy, but for me I'm satisfied with it, due to the bird picture? I don't know, I love it, it's flying, symbol of freedom. Besides that, I love white. Have no idea with it, just like, so pure?



No one here, in this time. Not even my best friend who only will sleep after 4, and also the one who awake in the midnight. While I'm here, why is everyone missing? Everyone's gone. Sounds moody? LOL no I'm not. In contrast I enjoyed this moment very much, peaceful, just me.



Simple update, gonna update my lady gaga post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment