Press the advertisement

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My another first time.

My dearly bloggie, I've got lotsa of things to tell but I don't know how to start it.




I went for movie, alone, today. I wanted to do this for long time ago but never really do it. And now, I finally experienced it, yet it's not a very good first time, although wasn't consider as SUCKS.



I finally catch up Burlesque before it stop showing in the cinema. Meow sent me there, since he wanted to buy something there too. He dropped me at Garden. And I can't believe that, erm, I got lost inside Garden and don't know the way to Midvalley?! Gosh, stop laughing or giving me a sweat look for this. No doubt I'm a super road blind. Haiz.




God must be heard my pray huh? I met Norman there. Yeap I'm the lucky one! At least lucky for once. He called me, and I was like I found someone who can rescue me and asked him which direction should I go for Midvalley. Thank you, appreciate it so much!




You can't imagine how crowded was the mall. I have to queue for escalator! Okay, forget it. So well prepared to line up for long time. The time table of the cinema got problem huh? Why didn't move at all? Stayed at the same page for so long and I can't find the name that I want. And thanks god again I got the ticket in the end. The movie will be stop showing in coming Wednesday and I'm so surprise that there were few sits left there. So I should glad that I came alone huh? The behind sit were all been separated.






This is the best scene. I love this song so much. And Christina Aguilera was just great. No matter from outlooking, singing, dancing, she just did it so well. What a gorgeous blonde white girl. The movie was grand, my cup of tea LOL.



Yea I went for job before I movie. I'm tired. Was that the reason I felt like, moody? Even movie-ing I can't feel the exciteness at all. Walked around the complex, have no aim, just walk. Suddenly, I have no direction. I  don't know where should I go, what should I do.




Headed to the KTM. Unfortunately AGAIN, it's rained, rain heavily. The rain reflex my feeling? The water flowed inside the station and I got my shoes wet. The train delayed again. There were crowded when I reached. Delayed means the people came one by one. The station fulled with people. I looked at the left side while the train came from the right side. There was a black guy. With tux. He smiled at me and point to the ride side, giving signal that the train arrived. Yet, when the train stopped at the station, he is the one who push me away just to get into the train.



I missed a train, although I waited for so long. Another train came, I don't move, but I've been pushed into the coach. Feel sucks! I know how's Hamburger feel now. New shoes non-stop stepped by others. Not even the shoes but my leg. No doubt it's pain! I been a KTM passenger for 8years. And this is the very first time I'd really stick with other people inside the coach. And know what? I stick with guys some more. Digusting! Feel damnly sucks! I can only breath and raise my hand up after Serdang station. It's really sucks. Haiz. I can't feel my leg anymore once I get out from the train.




I can only know how tiring am I now. Totally moodless! Damn for don't know the reason of moody! Aiks! Good bye dearly blog, you're my best listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment