Press the advertisement

Saturday, March 26, 2011

materialistic

Yeah! spending money everywhere again! I'm actually should save up the money for uni fees yet, gosh why my bag spoiled? So I got myself for this. :D


Tadah!



Yeap, it's a long champ bag, which suppose to costs 700bucks. Don't worries peep, you should know I won't spend so much in these kind of things, at least for now I still can't do such cruel things to my purse, it will be different after I got my long term job. :)  Hahaah! It's a fake. The fake in real leather which Jim's mum bought from China. I brought from her, since I really need a bag. :'( My bag was spoiled after Chinese new year, and I used it not more than a month. :'( I'm still satisfy with it. Thanks Jim thanks jim's mum. <3



Secondly, I got myself this! hahahah! Finally! I got myself a digital camera. It's enough for me. I'm a dumb that not knowing well in camera, so I don't need to buy a dslr or what for myself. Play digital camera before I go to that level, kinda outdated huh? This is my second digital camera, if the stupid Kodak digital camera which I won in Dragonball competition years ago was not counted, then this will be the first one. :)


14.1 megapixal, lomo effect, fish eye effect and others. Cost only 399bucks! And I got it with 349bucks. After discount 379 and student rebate 30bucks. How nice! Hahah! Got it from the Canon exhibition which held in Midvalley megamall! Only held until tomorrow, go and grab your nice and cheap camera now! Hahahah. Sounds like I'm promoting for them? No they didn't gimme commission LOL. hahaha



So these were what I got.




What's next? Gosh I want to get myself so damn many stuffs. I wanna get myself a scarf which I craved for long but never really get it. And I want to buy Avril Lavigne new album so badly! I heard it from youtube this morning, really nice no doubt I love her so much! Besides, I want to buy sticky wei. Can i get all these? :/







Sign should really save money, spent lot d wei -,- my conclusion, human will never be satisfy. LOL! Good night peep, love yea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment