Press the advertisement

Sunday, March 6, 2011

OL! old lady! :D

Blog in my house after 3weeks. Post bout Tutu's, blogged at Penang ; Previous one, blogged in the office.


Holiday holiday holiday, so nice when I can smell holiday! A day that can lemme rest, awake after I felt want to, play, hang out, dating, and also prettify myself. But it's Sunday, gonna end my holiday and back to the cold and grand building. :(



This is a post about my working life.



I finally, started my first office job, and I'm now so called, OL, office lady, you can call me old lady as well, I wouldn't mind about it. LOL! So this consider a job that J find for me? I were being "measure floor officer" for about 2months after my test. Think bout to be a teacher, or interview as Green box crew, but I'm not brave enough for ask or interview, of course lazy was also the reason included in it.


J asked dou fu bout maybe he could put me in his company if there's any vacation. And he called me within few days after it. His boss asked him whether anyone interested in working under his company. Called and I okay IMMEDIATELY. So excited for my first office job! weeee~~~~







First day of my job. Went there with excited feeling. Tight my hair neatly, formal with 4inches high heel, put ma make up too. Wanna have a good impression in the first sight huh? I even changed my nail color too.


changed my reddish lovely chinese new year nail color into this,



But I found out I don't need to do all these actually. Once I entered my office. There's other colleague even wearing slipper! But still formal of course. As dou fu said, you slowly become languish after you work. Busy in working everyday will lead you become like that. LOL! So first day of mine, the prettiest day of mine. What about 2nd day? Contact lens still in my eyes and also mascara and bb cream. 3rd day? who care bout it! Spec and totally make up free! :D



Wilhelmsen Ship Management, it's my company's name. I'm placed in the Account department. Gosh -,- not suitable for me at all. Was that my problem? or my mentor's? He is a Malay. We probably have communication problem. Serious communication problem. Teach in Malay, I couldn't get what he said at all. In English, his pronunciation, hm.... And can't you speak louder huh? I can't get what you said you still talked in this volume. Gosh -.-


He's here to teach me for 3days only. I'm a staff who replace his job. So before he leave the company, I have to learn all his job. But seems like mission impossible. I even felt want to cry and so stress about it in the second day. Every 3minutes I feel want to cry. Cool down, it's in office and what a shame if I do so. I even reject strawberries's date for this. :(



3days ended. Ah HA! good one! didn't learn anything at all. Aiyo! who cares? Evon's motto "船到桥头自然直". Haha! And I'm right. everything is fine now. I'm still a girl know nothing about the company after he left. I'm the one who key in data for 4groups. So the head of the group, teach me their group's staff one by one. And I found out that, oh I know it's the mentor problem. What a easy thing actually -.-



3weeks passed and almost a month I work there. Times flies. Here's about my job and I've got 2more posts haven't update oh gosh -,- be patient ma diary, I'll write thing on you again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment