Press the advertisement

Thursday, March 3, 2011

untitled, I'm in the office, text me anyone?

9.49a.m. right now. And you know what? I'm blogging incide the office now. Oh gosh! I'm a bad staff. But I'm really boring inside the this building and have nothing to do. So what to do? They forced me to do so. :D LOL!





Abonden my blog for a week. Last post was bout Tutu's birthday huh? Work post, Penang post, dating post. Gosh I've got lotsa posts haven't done yet! I need to done it as soon as possible while I still remember or else I know myself, I will be lazy and then give up to drop down those memorable thing.






And actually what is the point I'm blogging right now? I don't really know. I need photos for trip's post yet the photo aren't with me right now. So what should I blog? For your information, it's an untitled post! My itchy hands want to fly above the keyboard, that's why I'm here! LOL! It's just random. Got to go! It's not good blogging in the office, although I've really have nothing to do. Kay now, I'm going to "fat mou". Prepare besties, boyfriend, family, or anyone that had their number in my cellphone, I'm going to text and shout to you guys, "GAOOOOOOOO MENG ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"






Random, tadah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment