Press the advertisement

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

congratulation cou!

I''m here! to blog. :)


Marry really is a very tiring work, I can see from yesterday, oh gosh, my cousin tired like hell, drink tea, bow, stand, give tea, give angpau, these work, keep repeat and repeat.

Planned to woke up at 5o'clock, haha, as you know, I'm failed again! Haha! only woke up almost 6 yesterday morning. Luckily dress up wasn't took much time of mine, settled down quite fast.


A gang of stewardess with a gang of pilot. Wow, what a grand view! haha. Actually yesterday quite boring. Just the most interesting part of course was the part my cousin's JI MUI play the games with the bride's HENG DAI. Haha! damn funny! I don't know how to say here, so just point out the main point. So the main point is, THEY ATE COCKROACH AS PUNISHMENTS!!!! oh gosh! how they think bout this? What a cruel punishment. okay, let the picture tell the story.

the beautiful bride wearing her beautiful shoes~ haha

 handsome bride with his pilot gang! woots!

a part of the game. 爱的宣言! but need to pronounce it in hakka language! hahah! my cousin love this! hahah. And know what? behind this card got a lot of question bout my cousin, my表姐夫need to answer all. One cockroach per question if he is wrong! Haha! pity HENG DAI, eat cockroach till vomit! LOL! hahahah.


then finally, he got his beautiful bride! hahah! and see, his HENG DAI salute to him lol! hahaha


Yes it was tiring, but I can see the sweet smile from my cousin's face. Time flies, another cousin got married, stepped into another process in her life. Congratz cousin! Wish you live happily, ever, after, as the fairy tale always said. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment