Press the advertisement

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I see your love.

I've forgot how long I didn't attend to wedding dinner. I think last time was 2years ago?


It's my cousin wedding dinner. I can feel the love between 2 person. It's a lil different with the wedding dinner I've attended previously, no more sing K session for those aunties uncles, but live band, whole night, with the singer who sang like Joanna wang ruo ling, casual and lazy feel, it's so comfortable to listen she sing. A very enjoyable night.


He sang to her, in the opening of the dinner, with live band, guitar, and the one I love the most, the saxophone. How bout her? She holding her father's hand, walked into the hall. Smile on her face, it's a touching smile, walked, to him, and the old man hand his daughter hand, to the guy who sing the love song to his daughter, the guy who wants to take care of his daughter, forever.


Am touch. Especially when i looked at the photos they took on Wednesday, their married day. They took photo of her mum and her. Tear in their eyes, can see it from the impressive photo taken by the professional photographer. Oh I really can't stand on the power of the saxophone, it makes me feel so sweet for the whole night.


I drank for 2 glasses of wine. My cousin said I'm quite good in drink, I don't even feel hot or red at all. She drank the same amount of the wine with me, yet, her face, hot like! Teh Tiong Wei. -.- LOL! haha! Totally same type of person both of them. Easily get red.


Last night was like a relatives gathering. Of course, I'm in the youngster gang. LOL! And I've realize that, the people who joined this kind of events, feels like, getting lesser and lesser. As my cousin said, we were all grown up, all got our stuff to settle, it's hard to find a free time to gather together. Yea, we were all grown up. Time flies. The 3th cousin got married. The 3child of my eldest aunt all got married. They even had child already. It's quite hard to imagine the kid who played with us previously and now all holding their beloved hands, stepped into the other process of their life.





Wish both of you, live, happily ever after. Haha! My 金句! Haha! You know I love fairy tale. :P
See yea guys, it's time to do my revision, exam morrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment