Press the advertisement

Friday, December 24, 2010

merry christmas :)

Facebook wall, Twitter wall, and my the blogs i followed all fulled with Christmas wishes or Christmas post. Now I'm the other person who writing my Christmas post again. Recently really don't know how and what to update in my blog. Previously this was my journal. And now I found out that, I'm so lazy to update.



Okay back to the topic. What's my celebration? Nothing special. Of course eat and firework. He came and pick me up for dinner last night after my Caroling. We wanted to go Look out Point but plan didn't on due to the traffic jam and cost. Went to Open Range again. In expected, it was crowded. Luckily there was a place for us. They changed their menu. There were just certain food provided and the food I wanted to order didn't included in it. >.< As expected again, the price raised. Quite much. -.-



I suggested to go for midnight movie. You know I haven't watch my Narnia yet. The boy rejected my request.  He wanted me to go home earlier and get my rest. Lil disappointed but I know it's for my own good. :)



Went to 21st century after Open Range. For firework. He even borrowed telescope for it. -.- Haha! Okay wasted it. Not much firework for Christmas. Was like, huh? done firework? I feel like I haven't seen any yet. -.- Well perhaps we wait for the new year count down. I think will be much more AMAZING than this. -.- Haha!


Tried to make your eyes bigger huh? Okay, I know your eye is nice. -.- show off pulak~

open range was really dark. Haha! 



i love this! hahaha~

see I said I wanted to get myself a camera. The pictures quality were, quite bad huh? even is iphone~ one of the reason was we're in dark surrounding and make these photos looked blur. my phone quality even much more bad than this. Add on one wish in my new year wishlist~ I wanna get myself a CAMERA!!!!!!! Christmas eve update done! I would love to say~ Merry Christmas all! merry christmas my family, my friends, and of course the one who wore red color last night! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment